PS About shop portfolio

4.13.2015

A YEAR OF GRATITUDE :: PT2



Lately I've been spending a lot of time thinking about the people that God has placed in my life. While some have only been in my life for a few months, others I have known for years. As I get older I understand more, the importance of recognizing seasons in my life. I believe there are seasonal friends - those who you need in your life for a specific moment, but aren't necessarily there for the long haul. Then there are those who become family, who stick with you through thick and thin, who know every bit about you and love you all the same. I realize that both groups should be honored and appreciated to the fullest. A simple thank you can go such a long way. An encouraging word can be bring life, to an otherwise dead situation. A reminder of appreciation can bring hope to someone's heart. You have the power to make a difference in someone's life, with your thoughts, with your words, and with your actions. Here's to making sure the people in our lives know that they are valued!
 
xo. mel
 
FOOTNOTE :: you can read more about my year of gratitude here. I would love to here how this experience has been for you so far; feel free to leave a comment below or email me with your stories!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment