PS About shop portfolio

4.11.2014

W E A R :: puppies and posies











details :: dress c/o Chicwish, tights/forever21

I know it's been entirely too long since I shared a post! I have had a ton of different transitions and I'm just now able to sit down for a free moment. I got a new job! And I love it! Elisha is running his first triathlon for the year, this weekend. So, we're headed out to Houston, and Gretchen is joining us! You can hop on my instagram for peeks of the race! Welcoming Spring with the prettiest floral dress I own!

Happy Weekend! Mel

5 comments:

  1. she's adorable, so as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you, and your pup, and your living room, are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures; you look so beautiful and your dog is adorable :)

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, your dog is so cute. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your couch looks so comfy, and your pup is so cute, and you look gorg!

    ReplyDelete