PS About shop portfolio

8.28.2012

Sponsor PS in September


As Summer is quickly coming to an end I find myself so very excited for the new direction Pie N' the Sky will be taking in the month of September. I'll be doing a full post on what this means in the upcoming week. I am however so very thrilled to be starting new blog friendships with my new sponsors! I'd love for you to join in on all the new fun. If you're interested in taking part, you can venture on over to this page to get the details then email me at Melisaholguin@gmail.com & I'll ge thou all set up! Perfect!


A little giveaway  //  Win a medium ad spot for the month of September! I will announce the winner on September 1st!  

Your main entry  //   Leave your name and link to your blog/business that you would like to advertise! 

Additional Entries  //  (please leave one comment per bonus entry):
1. Follow Pie N' the Sky via GFC (on the left sidebar).
2. Follow Pie N' the Sky via Bloglovin.
3. Like Pie N' the Sky on Facebook.
4. Tweet about it! @Melisashell is giving away a free medium ad space for the month of September! 

Have a sweet week y'all!! 


xo. Melisa

17 comments:

  1. I'm over at brunchwithmunch.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog and love it!! You're great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I would love a spot.

    You can check out my stuff at www.oldredboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also follow your blog on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great birthday gift this would be! I'm Alyssa and I blog over at Ten Feet Off Beale..

    http://www.tenfeetoffbeale.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow with GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow with bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tweet tweet... just tweeted for ya! @alyssa_perrella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! My name is Hanifah or you may call me Hani or Ann, I blog over wanderlustbyann.blogspot.com a little blog that contains my crafty adventure, DIY/tutorials, and of course photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I've already following you via GFC, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. would be lovely! xo Charity | somedreamingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. + following you via GFC! xo Charity | somedreamingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow your blog via gfc. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love the chance, thanks so much - http://naughtyshorts.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I tell you how much I'm loving your blog layout? A LOT!

    I'd love to sponsor your blog with my blog: http://www.hollyknitlightly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow your blog through gfc!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would LOVE a chance to have a medium add spot on your beautiful blog!

    www.eatlivemake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete