PS About shop portfolio

2.07.2012

WEAR :: the basics

Today was such a fun and productive day! I woke up and watched a few new episodes of some of my favorite shows while I packaged up some goodies to send off to new homes. Then I met some friends for lunch, ran a few errands and got back home to start working through some emails. I love productivity!




details: top - h&m, cardigan - target, shoes - c/o Blowfish Shoes, jeans - hco, 
bracelet - forever 21, necklace - american eagle, bag - Jason Wu for Target

I am just smitten with this outfit. It was simple and basic, which I love, and these shoes are perfection; comfy and cute! I was so ecstatic when I found the Jason Wu section at Target! After visiting three Targets, I found one that had literally been untouched; there was much rejoicing. I picked up a few items that I think will live in my closet for quite some time; especially this sweet kitty bag! 

How is your week so far?? My weekend was so fun! I did something I've never done before; I can't wait to share photos with you soon! Tonight I'll be working on my resume and probably eating ice cream - I've been obsessed with Dr. Pepper floats as of late. What month is it again?? Summer come quick!


xo.
Melisa

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous7.2.12

    so cute! i love the necklace! and the cat bag - its awesome!

    be sure to to stop by my blog and enter my giveaway! :)
    www.stuffyoulllove.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt and cardy are so perfect together! You look adorable, as usual :)

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the top and cardigan combo! I am jealous you found Jason Wu stuff. My local Target was out. They only had a teeny rack of his stuff so hopefully they will restock soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7.2.12

    You pull 'the polkadots & stripes' look so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! So glad i found your blog, it's just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! I love how simple yet classy it looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you are a bargain shopper like me :) I dislike outfit posts with $400 skirts that aren't practical. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jewelry! It's so perfect with the rest of your outfit! The stripes look great with the entire ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. darling little outfit girl. Skinny jeans are a good fit for you! I don't really do that look to well so I just stick to dresses. ha ha... Blessings to you and your new adventure your going to be sharing!

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete