PS About shop portfolio

1.10.2012

What I Wore // Exposure

details // dress: urban outfitters, stockings: target, boots: forever21, 
scarf: hco, purse: michael kors

I got this pretty new bag the other day with a gift card I received for Christmas. I'm kind of in love with it! That's the wonderful part of the gift card, you can enjoy gifts well after Christmas; the gift that keeps on giving^_^ 

It's been really rainy lately, so I had to take some pics indoors and it equaled some over exposed photos. you're welcome. On another note, I've been working on a new class I'm going to start teaching for some of our students at church. hooray! I'm loving writing everything up; it really has me wanting to start my book. Yes, I have a dream of someday writing a book. I have so many ideas I have never been able to actually sit down and start. I really love the topic of discipleship though, so we'll see if this sparks the beginnings of it^_^



xo.
Melisa

8 comments:

  1. Cute :) I have the same boots. They're a staple in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stockings. What kind of book do you want to write?

    http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is killer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the scarf & heck.. I love the whole outfit! Awesome tastes girl! <3 your blog!

    XO. A Southern Bee Diary

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg that purse is AMAZING!!! Love the scarf too. The whole look is really pretty. You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! And good luck on your class!!

    ReplyDelete