PS About shop portfolio

10.29.2011

That's the Way Baseball Go

I'm normally not a "sports" girl, but when it comes to the Rangers... well, I get pretty excited! Especially when they're in the World Series! Even though we lost this time around, third time's a charm ;) 
I forgot to share these photos from a few weeks ago when we took our students to a game.






I love baseball games! The food alone is reason to go, but the actual game is fun to watch too ;) I enjoyed this baseball season. I think I went to four games total? Yeah, I think that's right. Rangers had a good run; we'll get it next year. Y'all baseball fans?? 


xo.
Melisa

5 comments:

  1. I've never been to a baseball game haha I guess it never grew on me. But it looks like fun!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la!
    Looks like a good time.

    I've been to a handful of baseball games! My family in California loves them and my cousins used to play. I went to a Padres game in SD! That was super fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baseball games are so fun! They are so relaxing and I always feel like I leave all caught up on the lives of everyone I went with. Such a great bonding activity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to a Tigers game once when I lived in Detroit and loved it! I'm not really a sports fan but I love going out to events in the city and doing fun, interesting things. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous31.10.11

    I still can't believe they lost again this year. I wanted them to win so bad!
    Then again, after the Cardinals came back in that one game, I didn't think we'd have a good chance.
    But we'll get em next year!

    ReplyDelete