PS About shop portfolio

9.06.2011

Changing

So I was going through my phone photos and cleaning it up... I have 1,730! eep! I came across a slew of photos that I take often. Whenever the Mr and I go shopping, I take photos of the outfit to see what he thinks... haha! I never realized how often I did it til I came across these



See, I wasn't joking! I always tilt my head and stand the same way too, so weirds! What's even funnier is he's usually standing right outside the dressing room. Makes more sense to take a photo then to walk outside? ha! But now that I've cleared these out, i have more space on my phone^_^

This week has and will continue to be fairly busy, so I will not be posting the regular weekly posts (ie, Girl Talk / She Said, He said / Tuesday Treasures). They will return next week as usual, but it's also nice to have a little break from the regular. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start and I am so looking forward to sharing stories from this month.

Today I woke up and thought, "How crazy that I have a blog... and how crazier that hundreds of people read it." I know that sentence didn't make sense, but it was morning and people don't think clearly in the morning. It's a very humbling feeling and I wanted to say thank you. I may not reply to every single comment, but I want you to know that I do read them and they do make my day that much better and they also make the time I spend on taking photos, writing and editing, & dreaming up posts SO worth it. Love y'all!


xo.
Melisa

6 comments:

  1. These are so cute - and I know what you mean about blogging. It is crazy and fun and pretty awesome :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my non-blog friends was commenting on how many people read my blog and wondered if I found it weird that so many people think I'm worth reading about. I wasn't sure if I should have been offended or not, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is so killer it's insane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also noticed that I usually make the same pose over and over in my dressing room photos, so you're not alone!

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this post! I wish I looked that cute in dressing room pics :) So fun! Have I told you lately that I adore your bloggy? Because I do.

    Have a great weekend!
    loves.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9.9.11

    They are really cute! Where do you shop, cause those clothes are seriously cute :D

    ReplyDelete