PS About shop portfolio

8.01.2011

What I Wore


This is an outfit I wore yesterday to church. Though our church is more laid back and doesn't require that we be extra fancy, I still like to wear dresses. Since I've actually already worn a majority of all of my dresses, I decided to get a little creative and take a long skirt, pulled up, and layer a flowy shirt over it. It gave the appearance of a dress which worked for me!





skirt: Urban Outfitters
shirt/ring: Anthropologie
belt: Hollister
sandals: my Mother's closet

Hope you had an exciting weekend and are off to a wonderful week! Today the Mr will receive one of his final birthday surprises! I'll share more soon. Til then!

xo.
Melisa

6 comments:

  1. you look absolutely beautiful :) I adore this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.8.11

    i love that ring and belt! what a dreamy ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1.8.11

    LOVE your outfit. AND your long hair! I'm trying to grow my hair out but I always end up cutting it once it get's long. I'll need to keep checking your blog when I get the urge haha

    www.kirstenjoywilson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely. you have such awesome flawless skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that outfit and that ring is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit- the greyish green of the shirt is perfect with the peachy UO skirt!

    ReplyDelete