PS About shop portfolio

8.17.2011

Girl Talk: The Photographer



Kalli and I have been friends now for nearly a year and I feel so lucky to have her in my life. She is so kind, fun and very talented. She is currently a full time photographer, living out her dream. I'm sure you will just love her!


What is your job title? 
i am a photographer.



What do you love about yourself?

that’s a tough one. i guess i love that i am very laid back and don’t take things too seriously. (which can also be a negative…but, hey, what can ya do)







Who is your role model?
my role model is my father. he is such a hard working man of God and no matter what comes his way he will always have a smile on his face.

What inspires you?
honestly, at the risk of sounding cheesy, thunderstorms inspire me. watching huge storms roll in and hearing the powerful thunder makes me feel so extremely small but yet it reminds me of my importance in this life. the fact that such a big and mighty God has loved me so much that He has allowed me to exist and know Him is just so humbling. it helps me remember that there is a reason i am here and a reason God has given me the gifts that He has given me.


What are five words that describe you?
this is always tough because i tend to use negative words a lot. i’m going to try my best not to: honest, creative, sarcastic, happy….and….insecure (sorry, i had to).


What is your biggest insecurity?
my biggest insecurity is probably my laugh. i have a loud abrupt ‘HA’ type laugh. it sounds a tad obnoxious.

If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
i would want to be lady gaga for just a day. maybe that would be enough time for me to destroy her career and get her out of the spotlight. 


I forgot to mention that she's pretty dang funny too! If you'd like to see more of Kalli, you can check out her website. hope y'all have a great day!


xo.
Melisa

1 comment: