PS About shop portfolio

7.26.2011

My Sunday

This Sunday I found myself completely and utterly content. I surprised the Mr with a Surprise Birthday lunch with some of our close friends, then we headed on over to Starbucks, per usual. Unfortunately, I did not charge my laptop and usually the Mr has me covered, but this time he didn't bring his chord. blarg. SO with several hours to kill, he worked on his message and I pulled out my journal, hooked up my headphones to my iphone and daydreamed wonderful blog dreams^_^ It was so perfect. I felt like we were both in our own element, but I loved that we could still be together doing what we both loved. 




xo.
Melisa

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty great day to me =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that does sound like a good day :) I love those days of just being content!

    Karasyn
    www.karasynlindsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you're just chilling around, organising your life! :) you are awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous26.7.11

    those headphones are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful day!... I'm so excited to be a sponsor again for August... and I'm loving that your headphones match his shirt :) ... such a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your earphones - and your ipod cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love love love your headphones. I'm still trying to made do with ear buds but never use them because they are so uncomfortable! Yours are so cute and I love that your bf gave them to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally keep a notebook like that with my sponsor information written out each month too! It's the only way I can keep everything straight! Lol.

    ReplyDelete