PS About shop portfolio

6.27.2011

What You've Missed

I was going through my phone and noticed there were quite a few photos I hadn't shared. I'm gonna go ahead and wrap up the weekend with these and share some bad news. Bad news first then happy pictures second. SO while I was at Joann's Fabrics, I slipped and fell in a puddle of water. It was both terribly embarrassing and very painful. They had to call the manager and file a report and I have to go to the doctor today to get checked out. Pray everything goes okay, I'm mostly just really sore and I'd rather there not be some life threatening thing going on inside my body. I'll let you know how things go... Now onto happy photos!

Thursday the Mr and I had a day date. He took me to get snow cones and play with puppies! I was as happy as a clam. That little pup I'm holding above was one of the sweetest little dog I've ever met. He just melted when I held him. Sigh. 

We went to a Rangers game with one of our friends and got to sit in the box suite of one of the owners! It was really nice; catered and all!

Friday and Saturday I was out at the campgrounds helping Elisha and his media team take care of some things before the youth camps actually kick off; which is happening today! I made goody bags filled with snacks, candy and energy drinks for his team. The photo above shows some of the banners Elisha designed. He's so talented.

The camp will have a store where they can sell merchandise and other fun camp things. This year they designed the store to have an UO feel to it. I got to set up all the pieces and also decorate!! It was fun and it looked so good before I left. I haven't seen how it looks completely done, but I'll share once I do! 


The Mr took me for a golf ride tour of the grounds and it is absolutely amazing. There's actually water-slides, like water park water-slides... They have jet skis and a blob; it's awesome!

And that was my weekend. I don't have too much planned for this week. I was supposed to go to Austin to visit Adrienne, but now I have to go to the doctor. lame. Though, she may come to visit me now^_^ Either way, I hope you have a splendid afternoon and we'll chat again soon!


xo.
Melisa

6 comments:

  1. So fun, I LOVE going on Day Dates, and seeing puppies! Awesome! I hope you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute! i love your blog! sorry about your spill, hope everything turns out ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. get better soon lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post & what fun photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a pretty perfect weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete