PS About shop portfolio

6.06.2011

Weekend Wrap Up: Part 11

Saturday I finished crafting and then went to a surprise party! It was my first surprise party (weird right?) and I had lots of fun in spite of the heat! We ate veggie burgers and and the yummiest little veggie sandwiches; I may share a little recipe soon!

Sunday the Mr and I took our youth group to Six Flags! It was a blast, but it was WAY hot!! I got pretty dark and I was lookin a bit rough, ha!








What a wonderful weekend! I know I always say that it's the little things, but it's true! I am oh os happy with the way this summer is going! What did you do this weekend??

xo.
Melisa

2 comments:

  1. The New Texas Giant?! The old one was the first roller coaster I ever went on when I was 8 years old and it scared me to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit that I didn't go on it. I was too much a scaredy cat, but I did watch our students ride it:)

    ReplyDelete