PS About shop portfolio

5.19.2011

What A Week

  
I know we kinda gave up on the Project 365, but I haven't stopped taking photos! SO I thought I'd do a little week wrap up... Monday I got to see Elisha and we had lots of fun! We got to walk Steve and he took me to Salsa Limon; a trailer that sells some of the best Mexican food! Sounds shady, but it was way good! While he went back to work I took a stroll to Anthropologie. As usual it was filled with lovely goodness^_^ Tuesday I got to workout and tried out Hot Yoga. It was exhausting, but fun. Wednesday we had our life groups for church and I got to play catch up on all my shows. And today I got the sweeeetest gift in the mail from Caitlin of Hue and Hum! She sent me an autographed print from Fictionist! And I hadn't photographed my most recent print from her; it's magical. I've also been spending the better part of my day packing for this weekend. I'm going to Austin!! Not only will I get to see my Mom and Sister, but we're also going to the Renegade Craft Fair!! Eeeeeep! I've only been waiting for this for months. We had so much fun last year and I'm so looking forward to Saturday {in case you couldn't tell}. That's all for now. Hope you've had a great week thus far!

xo.
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment