PS About shop portfolio

3.03.2011

Sponsor: Wild Olive

Goodmorning! Today I'll be introducing you to five of our lovely sponsors!! I'm so excited for you to meet these incredible women. First up is the talented Mollie Johanson of Wild Olive!


Hey Pie 'n the Sky readers! I'm Mollie, a girl who makes lots of things, loves Jesus, could listen to Sufjan Stevens all day, leaves creative messes all over, sees potential in nearly everything, spends too much time looking at lovely things online, and thinks things are better with faces. My blog is the place where I share the results of all of this. It's mainly crafty, with plenty patterns, projects and printables.


This month I'm starting a new series on my blog called Embroidery Basics, where I'll be sharing more of the how-to behind my very favorite craft!


Her shop is so so so cute!! Hop on over to her blog and take a peek! You can also find her on flickr. Be back later to introduce you to more lovely ladies!!

xo. Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment