PS About shop portfolio

2.07.2011

Spring Trends

I cannot wait for Spring to get here. In the midst of all the snow and cold cold weather I can't help but to daydream about flowers, lace, frill, sunny weather, dresses and the lovely Spring fashion!! I'm excited for these new trends and am already waiting anxiously to wear them!

1. Turbans
In case you're in search of some cute ones, Elsie just added 
some to the new online Red Velvet shop^_^

2. Shorts with tights

3. Hats
Felt Hats. Straw Hats. Any Hats.
This is a picture of my sweet friend Emily. Isn't she pretty?
It was taken by another talented friend, it's one of my faves.


4. Shoes with socks
Can't Wait For Spring.

xo. Melisa

5 comments:

  1. Love that houndstooth turban! I don't know if I could pull it off though! Maybe after a hair cut. And tights with shorts are just so cute! But I remember when I was in school (like 3rd grade) I wanted to wear shorts in april and my mom wouldn't let me unless I wore tights and I thought that was horrible and ugly! but now its just right! haha

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with these cute little trends! I have been thinking about getting myself a turban... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. my plan is to be brave enough to try socks and shoes!

    turbans? first i heard... but i think i'm diggin' them!... wonder if they are considered work appropriate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. shorts with tights are really adorable, and i need a turban. they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls, in my next update I will actually be featuring several turbans! eep! Can't wait^_^

    ReplyDelete