PS About shop portfolio

2.13.2011

Sponsor: Dove Tree

Hello hello!! I have a new sponsor I'd like to introduce you to. It's the lovely Kari of Dove Tree!


I'm a 27 year old gal, living in a 111 year old house in a sleepy little town.  A few of my favorite things include gardening, antiques, painting, coffee, books, running, lace and my front porch.  I also love all things artistic and am so thankful to be able to spend (almost) everyday creating art, clothing, accessories... or whatever the day brings.  My blog is a place for me to post about my current projects, my day-to-day adventures and the things that inspire me from fashion to photography.  

Isn't she just adorable?? You must must go to visit her blog; it's so dreamy and inspiring. And her shop is wonderful!! I fell in love instantly and I'm sure you will too! 

xo. Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment