PS About shop portfolio

1.20.2011

Five Random Things




1. I'm in love with this DIY and really, any and all things decor related
2. This is my new "mantra" of sorts. I really want to stop living in the 'what if?' mindset
3. I really like twinkly lights and have been debating on whether or not I should hang some up in my room
4. I have been making SO many to do lists it's ridiculous. OH and I'm in search of the perfect planner. If you know of any good ones/cute ones please let me know!
5. In love.

xo. Melisa

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.1.11

    you are so adorable! i found your blog by accident, and have had so much fun reading older posts. as a new follower, can't wait to check out your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blog is sooooo cool! I am totally following you!

    xoxo
    Missy
    check me out!

    http://throughanindielens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to put white Christmas lights in my bedroom for a while now, and just haven't gotten around to it yet. They make everything look so much more magical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #5 - me too!!! so cute!
    ps Love your blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete