PS About shop portfolio

1.04.2011

Etsy Tuesday Treasures.


In love love with these bags

This necklace is so pretty!

Just the cutest little owl masks EVER!

Head over heels for these pretty headbands^_^

Love this sweet petal brooch

Today I've tried to be productive... Which really just means I watched new episodes of my favorite shows while I made pretty things. Tomorrow though, I am definitely going to get focused and make a list of everything that needs to get done before school starts {and actually do it}. OH and today I was featured on LDC designs blog, you should go check it out^_^

xo. Melisa

4 comments:

  1. Love these! they are all FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...catching up on all your shows is totally productive! ;)

    love that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those bags too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the necklace is divine! Loving the headbands too!
    xxx mervi

    ReplyDelete