PS About shop portfolio

7.28.2010

hip hip hooray.

So there are lots of things going on right now. First of all, I am finally back home. And though I miss my Mr. bunches already, can I just say how good it feels to have all of my things for creating! Eeeep! i came home to two packages full of goodies for the next update. Which, by the way, is tomorrow. yes, it's true. I'm doing a mini update TOMORROW!! And I should be posting the first round of Project Thirty journals on Saturday. There is definitely a lot going on in the shop. I'm also hoping to do a giveaway this week too! I'll either post it tomorrow or Friday :)
In other news, it was Mr. Garcia's birthday on Monday! He had to work, but we made the most of it. We decided to create "second birthday." It was our way of celebrating his birthday a second time {since the first one didn't really count} So for second birthday we went to Dallas and shopped around , discovered a yummy new restaurant and went to Medieval Times. I know it sounds dorky, but it was fun! The only bad part was when we got "meat juiced." ha. Our server was behind us and tipped the tray too much and got meat juice {grease} on the backs of our shirt. Luckily we got free shirts and free drycleaning. hip hip hooray! Here's some pictures of our adventures ^_^



And that's that. I'll come back once i've updated and give you some more info about the giveaway. Hope you're day has been special.

xo. Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment