PS About shop portfolio

4.03.2010

How He loves us so!


It's Easter weekend and I can't help but feel
totally and completely overwhelmed by God's
love. It's beautiful. I'm not sure where you
stand in your beliefs, but if you have an
incling that you may not agree with what
i'm about to stay, I ask that you read anyways...
I believe in Jesus. I believe He came to this earth,
died on a cross for my sins, and rose three days
later! I believe that I am loved. While I may not
understand a love so great, I am so very grateful
{to say the least} for it. We'd be hard pressed to
find a love like Christ's. We won't find it in friends,
or family, or signicant others. In fact the love we
do find in our loved ones are but tiny echoes of
God's everlasting love. There is something
beautiful and overwhelming about God's love. It's
like a warm blanket wrapping itself around me on
days when I just don't feel like enough, or the
nudging elbow that says, "don't worry i'll be right
next to you." It's anything and everything I have
need of. It's unashamed, undignified, unrelenting
and never-ending love. I am so grateful to have God
in my life. This weekend I remember the sacrifices
that that love was willing to make, for me, and for
you. I hope you have a lovely weekend; and
remember how much you're loved.


















x's and o's,
Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment